I’m happy to share this FREE Matthew outline guide with terms, questions, and many more.
The purpose of putting this together is to inspire you to dig deeper into your Bible studies.
I wanted to start off with the book of Matthew because its the first book in the New Testament. God willing, I would like to put together other guides for the remainder of the New Testaments book.
In the meantime, enjoy this outline guide with other awesome resources.
Do let me know your thoughts and share your study moments with me via instagram. Tag @anchoredinword for a chance to be featured.
Enjoy Vessels 🙂
Fun tips about Matthew:
- Matthew was written for the Jewish audience
- There are five women included in Matthew’s genealogy
- A winged man is the Gospel’s symbol
- Matthew contains more than 130 Old Testament quotes and expressions
- Matthew uses two phrases other gospels don’t use:
“The Kingdom of heaven” & “That which was spoken through the prophets might be fulfilled”
- Matthew introduces Jesus as “Messiah”
- Matthew is the only book that mentions the magi at the birth of Jesus
Share this guide with others
Matthew outline guide with terms, questions and more (FREE GUIDE)
Send download link to:
Email Hello@anchoredinword.com for the Crossword Answer Key.